Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Express Appliances’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Express Appliances’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Express Appliances at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Express Appliances’s web site are provided “as is”. Express Appliances makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Express Appliances does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Express Appliances or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Express Appliances’s Internet site, even if Express Appliances or a Express Appliances authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Express Appliances’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Express Appliances does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Express Appliances may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Express Appliances does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Express Appliances has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Express Appliances of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Express Appliances’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Express Appliances and its technicians will not be held liable for damage to floors, walls, etc. Parts will be obtained and installed only by authorized Express Appliances technicians, any other parts will not be warranted. The Appliances are for in-home, personal use. Any and all usage of the covered product in a commercial or leasing setting will render the warranty null and void. No-lemon Warranty (replacement after the third failure of the same part or component during the warranty coverage period). If the manufacturer ceases to operate or the parts are no longer available, Express Appliances will not hold responsible for repair and will not refund the appliances. Damages caused by External causes, rust, insect or rodent infestations, inappropriate use, inappropriate installation, abuse or improper hook-ups, abusive or improper manipulation, damages caused during shipping, a modification, an accident, a shock, a fall, chemical corrosion, and liquid or sand or humidity infiltration are excluded from Express Appliances’ responsibility. Consequential damages and incidental expenses, including water damage and food spoilage, are not covered. The warranty covers parts and labour for one visit or any consecutive visits, given that the same problem persists. The warranty is not transferable, payment terms are due upon receipt of the invoice, and overdue invoices will be charged 99$ late fee. The service call fee starts 99$ plus tax, the second tech fee 99$ plus tax, Express Appliances offers a door-to-door delivery service. Any in-house delivery might cost an extra charge, and a waiver of liability must be signed (this invoice serves as a waiver). The client must make sure the correct dimensions are measured before the delivery to ensure the appliance will fit through the doors, halls and closet where the appliance will be placed; any disassemble of the appliances, furniture, doors and other property items will cost extra charge, and the client agrees to release, save, and hold Express Appliances harmless for any claims, damages, or causes of action arising from the act of disassembling of furniture, doors and other property items. If the appliance does not fit after all alterations, the client is responsible for delivery, installation and any other labour fees arising through this appointment. We will not be responsible for moving furniture, valuables, or property items. To ensure the health and safety of our service providers, we reserve the right to refuse or reschedule work due to unsafe conditions, including, without limitation: extreme temperatures, natural disasters or the existence of other real or perceived hazards. The client might be held responsible for the payment of failed delivery attempt. An adult of at least 18 years of age must be present to accept and sign off on the delivery. We will not leave the appliance outside your home and/or delivery address. All delivery, installation and haul-away fees are final and non-refundable.
All prices are subject to applicable taxes. E-transfer must send only to: [email protected]. Using credit card charges, 2.4% will be added to the total bill. Merchant charge tax 13% + credit card charge 2.4% Total. Cancellation policy: Express Appliances can accept cancellations from a customer at any time before the order has been shipped. If you have already received the appliance or a failed attempt for delivery took place at no fault of Express Appliances, you can refer to our return and exchange policy. Return and Exchange Policy: Once the refund has been approved, the refund will be issued to the client’s account within 5-7 business days. We do not offer refunds on deposits, installations, delivery, or accessories. Refund Policy: Express Appliances does not offer refunds on accessories, deposits, delivery, or installation. If a pickup service picks up an old appliance, we will not return it to you if it was disposed of. The team at Express Appliances will always find a solution to exchange the appliance if possible. If the client decides to return the appliance to Express Appliances and get a refund, a Restocking Fee of 30% will apply.